Many are the world are concerned about the spread of the coronavirus. Our team has compiled information from the www.cdc.gov website on preventive measures along with what to do if you get sick.
According to the CDC website here are;
1. Get Vaccinated
2. Take actions everyday to stop the spread of germs like avoiding close contact with sick people or washing your hands often with soap and water. Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like flu.
3. Take flue antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them.
1. Stay home and avoid contact with other people except to get medical care.
2. If you have the emergency warning signs of flu sickness, you should go to the emergency room.
3. Take the drugs prescribed for treating the flu called "antivirals."
4. CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or other necessities.
5. Wear a face mask if you have one, or cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue. Wash your hands often to keep from spreading flu to others.
Please note: Certain people are at high risk of serious flu-related complications (including young children, people 65 and older, pregnant women and people with certain medical conditions). This is true both for seasonal flu and novel flu virus infections.
For more information please visit www.cdc.gov to read more on warning signs that you may be sick and need medical care right away.